Monday, November 9, 2015

Movie review: RISE OF THE GUARDIANS

Movie review: RISE OF THE GUARDIANS
All of your magical and mystical heroes of childhood that gave you joy, hope, and happiness, and peaceful sleep must "rise up" against an all consuming darkness and fear call "Pitch". (As in pitch black I guess). Sort of a "FANTASTIC FOUR" team of good against evil. Santa is Russian, Easter Bunny is Australian, Sand Man is a mute, ToothFairy is a hummingbird or something, and JACK FROST...(who looks like Brendan) is a childhood hero who finally got his glory for an unselfish act that cost him his life as a child. This was entertaining for the kiddies, but I am waiting to hear what Buddy The Elf thinks before I give it the one thumb up. I'm a bit confused, because I thought "THE ROCK" was the tooth fairy now. Light fun entertainment for the kids and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment