Friday, February 13, 2015

Grape Kool-Aid


    I don't even have to think about it any more.  I have tried them all.  Strawberry....cherry....pink lemonade....tropical punch.   I have settled on grape.  I have even begun a campaign to produce Grape Kool-Aid cologne. Imagine the heads that will turn at the night clubs.   The bathroom attendant can toss the Cool Water.   I might even bathe in it if it wouldn't turn my skin purple.   Imagine the pleasured recognition as I pass people in the street.  Smiles....only smiles.    And then wonder and curiosity.  The familiarity vague but true.  " Doesn't that man smell like....like.....ummm....I know!! .._- Grape Kool-aid!?!?!!!".
     Yes.  It's true.   Grape Kool-Aid has an almost universal appeal.  It cures tooth-aches and head wounds.  Quenches thirsts.  A cold glass of it can make you warm inside. Gives you that big...bright....happy...ear to ear Kool-aid smile!  Buy a packet today!   Put a few powdered pinches in your pockets.  Sprinkle some on your dashboard.    Watch the world change around you.
       Grape Kool-Aid.  I'm not even kidding.  Grape Kool-Aid.  It's the answer!




No comments:

Post a Comment