Friday, August 8, 2014

The Humble Narcissist

This is new territory for me.  I am about to apologize.  This is not easy for me. But I know it's the right thing to do.   And I am always right.
I am sorry that I was born like this.  Superior. If I could wish it away...I would!  But dammit.....I was born better than most,  a burden I must bear for the better of my race.  Unable to be subjugated by my subjugates.  Their puny minds.  Miniscule and meaningless.    Cumbersome weight of their soul-less carcasses carried by me! 
I am about to apologize...because it's he right thing to do.   And I am always right.   I am sorry you were not born with the gifts I possess.  I have no empathy ... because I cannot ...and will not...comprehend your daftness.  I have shit on you because I am an ass in your view.   And that is what asses do. I am not without conscience you know.  I just have no need for one!  Wrong is something that I am incapable of doing.
I am about to apologize, and it's not even my fault!   Please accept my place here.  It is your place to shine my shoes,  and it is my place to scrape the gum off of them, I guess.   I am sorry for your contempt.  As I live the dream....you are probably daydreaming while staring into a mop bucket and an empty 'fridge.  It is not easy being me.   I am sorry you don't understand.
There!  I've done it! Apologized.   It was easier than I thought it would be. I knew I could do it!   I am ......The Humble Narcissist....

No comments:

Post a Comment